[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::GenBank new(?) warning

maha ahmed mahakadry at aucegypt.edu
Wed Aug 29 00:48:58 UTC 2012

Hi guys,
I was searching for a bioperl script I can use to retrieve fasta sequences
from the Eggnog database
I only found ones to get sequences from Genbank, swissprot or ensembl
Did anyone pass by any such script or knows a bioperl module that can be
used to retrieve sequences from an online database
If not then does anyone know a unix command that can be used to retrieve a
sequence from an online database like eggnog