[Bioperl-l] Command line error in BLAST+

Manju Rawat manju.rawat2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 05:12:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have installed the latest version of blast and download the database
correctly Using this tutorial
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/staff/tao/URLAPI/unix_setup.html

But when i running blastn-help command in terminal it showing me error that
blastn: error while loading shared libraries: libbz2.so.1: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory.

and when i am running the blastall command then it showing that
*legacy_blast.pl blastall -p blastn -i amino.fa -d nr -o blast.out*
Can't exec "/usr/bin/blastn": No such file or directory at /usr/bin/
legacy_blast.pl line 85.
Program failed, try executing the command manually.

While i have set the path of environment variable
PATH=$PATH:/home/abc/ncbi-blast-2.2.25+/bin

I have checked everything but not able tp fine the error..

Pl help me.

Thanks
Manju