[Bioperl-l] extract ORF ID from fasta file using bioperl

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:56:11 UTC 2011

easy to do this with a simple regular expression and opening a new file.  Have you read up on this concept in Perl.
You can use SeqIO to parse FASTA files - did you read the HOWTO and website documentation first?

We don't typically do people's work for them on this mailing list so please show some effort first.