[Bioperl-l] BioPerl POD

Daniel Standage daniel.standage at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:01:12 UTC 2011

BioPerl,

I've been writing Perl (and BioPerl) for several years now, but I have
little to know experience using POD. I've added some POD to a module I wrote
and now I am trying to create an HTML page from it. I was able to do so with
*pod2html*, but the output is...underwhelming. The docs at
http://doc.bioperl.org aren't the essence of beauty themselves, but they do
have a bit of color and really nice features (like links to the code, etc).

Which tool(s) was/were used to generate the BioPerl HTML docs?

--
Daniel S. Standage
Graduate Research Assistant