[Bioperl-l] Bioperl installation doubt

¶•●๋•இரவிяανι●๋••¶ ravimbt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:56:58 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much. It is working. I got the program code from the
following link.

http://www.bioperl.org/Core/Latest/bptutorial.html

I spent so much time on browsing, downloading and installing programs and
packages. But, it seems like the code error is the reason it dint work.
Thanks Dave.

Could you please give me the link to join this forum to see other
discussions, which would be more helpful to me? Please let me know if you
have any suggestion for me to keep learning the bioperl.

With regards,
Ravi.