[Bioperl-l] changing script filenames

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:39:08 UTC 2011

Hi

currently, when installing bioperl, the name of the scripts is changed
from 'something' to 'bp_something'. Some of them already have 'bp_' on
their name. After talking about it on #bioperl, I was told that it
indeed looked indeed silly and it should be changed. As such, I
changed the filenames. I also changed their documentation to match the
correct name of the script. I made a pull request on github a few days
ago. Could someone take a look at it, please?

Thanks,
Carnë