[Bioperl-l] new bioperl script

Jun Yin jun.yin at ucd.ie
Mon Jul 18 10:51:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

See this page for existing BioPerl modules retrieving sequences and annotations from NCBI database.
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:EUtilities_Cookbook

Ensembl also has BioPerl like APIs for batch downloading sequences and annotations. So there is no need to implement it again.
http://www.ensembl.org/info/data/api.html

Cheers,
Jun