[Bioperl-l] Newbie question on Bio::SeqIO

Joshua Udall joshua_udall at byu.edu
Wed Jan 26 22:11:46 UTC 2011

Use this bash command to see which libraries are loading in perl.
Ideally, you would make sure the fink library is represented in the list.
A quick fix would be to simply use a 'lib' statement at the beginning of
your script to source your Bioperl path.

perl -e 'for (@INC) { printf "%d %s\n", $i++, $_}'

Josh