[Bioperl-l] Bug? Phyml parameters

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Tue Apr 12 21:00:01 UTC 2011

Probably best to submit it as a bug to redmine (redmine.open-bio.org)
especially as for your first request is more of a feature request -- if
you are comfortable with coding you can make changes and submit a pull
request via git when you've made changes.

As for the second one, I can fix that right away, but it is helpful to
have a bug report so we can track things that are in progress so things
don't slip through the cracks.

Generally speaking I use RAXML or GARLI for my ML trees but hopefully
there are users with PHYML interests too.

--
Jason Stajich
jason at bioperl.org
http://bioperl.org/wiki