[Bioperl-l] Clean handling of SQLite choice when running ./Build test

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 12 15:59:18 UTC 2011

That warning is due to an error check in the test suite, where Bio::DB::Fasta bails if the FASTA file is not indexed correctly (bad data):

$test_dbdir = setup_temp_dir('bad_dbfa');
throws_ok {$db = Bio::DB::Fasta->new($test_dbdir, -reindex => 1)} qr/FASTA header doesn't match/;

I'm guessing when Bio::DB::Fasta bails with an error it gets rid of the index file in DESTROY, hence the warning.  It's harmless, but we can probably catch that warning and squelch it; let me see what I can come up with.

chris