[Bioperl-l] Summer of Code Proposal

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Thu Apr 7 08:51:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

Looking pretty good, particularly the project plan section.

You might also add some text in your introduction which shows the importance of RaxML. Say that it's widely used and demonstrate that with  number of citations, number of downloads, or similar data.

Also, there are some small English mistakes (for example wrap instead of wrapper, provide instead of provides), so ask a native English speaker to do some editing.

Good luck! I'd love to see this happen.

Dave