[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqFeature::Generic and Inheritance Question

Daniel Standage daniel.standage at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 14:34:41 UTC 2010

I guess my concern is that I haven't used inheritance much in Perl and I'm
unclear about the possible consequences of the approach I've taken. I've
seen people warning against re-blessing objects, and I just wanted to make
sure that the approach that I seem to have working now isn't going to cause
any problems down the line.

Sorry I wasn't clear. Thanks for your help.

Daniel