[Bioperl-l] [Gmod-gbrowse] bp_seqfeature_delete.PL - where should I submit a patch?

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Fri Oct 1 15:45:35 UTC 2010

Hi Keiran,

Well, I've been told that it is easy for non-bioperl developers to use
git to commit patches, and as if to prove it, there is a very long
wiki page on the bioperl wiki describing how to use git:

  http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Using_Git

I'm not sure what the right thing is to do; I'm cc'ing the bioperl
list to get their input.

Scott