[Bioperl-l] Cloning Bio::Search::Result::GenericResult

Remi remi.planel at free.fr
Mon May 31 13:47:40 UTC 2010

 Yes, at the hit level everything works fine.
Actually, at the hsp level, the alignment part is not written to the
HTML file but the description before the alignment and the description
of the hit at the beginning of the file are written.

I had a quick look to the code and I'm not sure this is a bug.