[Bioperl-l] Cloning Bio::Search::Result::GenericResult

Remi remi.planel at free.fr
Fri May 28 12:17:01 UTC 2010

You're right, it's not working there is some missing fields ...

Actually, I'm writing a script that filter Result Object based on some
criteria and I want the script to be kind of interactive like :

-Display Result object as HTML
-Ask for filter criteria
-Filter Result object
-Display filtered Result object as HTML.
... etc

And I would like to make a copy of the Result object before each
filtering step in order to be able to redo it.

I'll have a look to the modules you've mentioned, thanks.