[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqIO::gbxml (Genbank XML parser)

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sat May 15 18:08:35 UTC 2010

On May 15, 2010, at 10:46 AM, Chris Fields wrote:
> Thanks Jay.  I'll add a bit in myself for bug 3077.  Not sure if we'll pursue another point release yet, but it would be nice to get changes out prior to any major structural reorganization.

Is there a list whose completion will mark the push of 1.6.2 to CPAN? The Changes file says this now:

  Bugs to be addressed:
     http://bugzilla.open-bio.org
     specific bugs intended for the next CPAN release series highlighted in BUGS

But I don't understand what 'highlighted in BUGS' means.

I also don't know what a 'point release' is.  :)

Thanks,

Jay Hannah
http://biodoc.ist.unomaha.edu/wiki/User:Jhannah