[Bioperl-l] move ancient branches to attic

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki.lehvaslaiho at gmail.com
Fri May 14 10:45:50 UTC 2010

Rob,

If you think is important, do a survay and create a nice wiki page explaing
these braches to everyone. Then we can discuss if some of them are best
deleted.

    -Heikki

Heikki Lehvaslaiho - skype:heikki_lehvaslaiho
cell: +966 545 595 849  office: +966 2 808 2429

Computational Bioscience Research Centre (CBRC), Building #2, Office #4216
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia