[Bioperl-l] GitHub migration complete

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed May 12 18:48:53 UTC 2010

All,

The migration to github is now essentially complete, minus a few small house-keeping details.  Please let me know if there are problems with checkouts.

I've added collaborators to almost all repositories; unfortunately, GitHub decided to remove 'copy permissions' for adding collaborators just recently, so we'll have to manually add each in to each repo until that is resolved (from what I hear, should be soon).  In the meantime, if you are a bioperl developer and aren't listed as a github collaborator please sign up for a github account, add SSH keys, and let me know your github user name.  I'll add you to bioperl-live and any other repos you want (please let me know which ones!).

I'll be doing a few last-minute house-cleaning bits (adding post-receive hooks, set up a mirror, etc), but it shouldn't interfere with checkouts.  Let me know how it goes!