[Bioperl-l] more genewise

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri May 7 12:12:05 UTC 2010

Dimitar,

It would be better if you could create a bug report describing the problem (with minimal example data and code) and provide a diff file or patch.  This gives us a chance to do some code review and commit the patch if it passes tests.

Here's a HOWTO on this:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:SubmitPatch

Let us know when it's submitted and we can take a look.

chris