[Bioperl-l] automation of translation based on alignment

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:14:27 UTC 2010

Hi Ross,

Please keep relies on the BioPerl mailing list so that everyone benefits.

You should give detailed explanations of what you are tying to achieve.,
e.g.:
     * What type of input file do you have?
     * Do you already know the location of the ORFs?
     * what is the multiple alignments you are talking about

Florent