[Bioperl-l] call for project ideas - Google Summer of Code

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 4 19:06:33 UTC 2010

Hello Luis,

These are interesting ideas.  Have a look at http://sswap.info and
http://sadiframework.org, perhaps you might want to work with one of
those technologies?  Be warned, these are both in early-stage
development, you are on the cutting edge here!

It seems like your desire to work with semantic technologies as a GSoC
student could fit under a number of different mentoring organizations,
possibly OBF or NEScent, or maybe another organization entirely.  I'll
make some inquiries.

In the mean time, please add a project idea for this on the bioperl GSoC
page, to give the idea somewhere to coalesce.  If you can, try to come
up with a more concrete idea for what you want to do.

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code

What do you think?

Rob