[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::Primer3 vs Web Primer 3

armendarez77 at hotmail.com armendarez77 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 08:38:24 EDT 2010

Just wanted to say thanks for your suggestions, but my system admin was unable to install the bioperl-dev due to it having too many requirements.  However, I found a temporary work around using 'PRIMER_PICK_ANYWAY' and then parsing those results based on my own primer specifications.

When will the next stable release of bioperl that includes B:T:R:Primer3Redux and B:T:Primer3Redux?

Thanks again,

Veronica