[Bioperl-l] Leftover SVN tags

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Sat Jun 5 10:50:23 EDT 2010

It used to be nice to be able to easily determine which module was
being used in a situation of multiple versions of BioPerl installed.

But maybe that can be better achieved through other means, or maybe
it's not an important use case anymore except for the core developers
- not sure.

	-hilmar

On Jun 5, 2010, at 9:20 AM, Chris Fields wrote:

> Looks like we have $Id$ tags left over from SVN.  The question is,
> so we want to keep these in and have them expanded via
> gitattributes?  Personally having the SHA in there seems kinda
> pointless....
>
> chris

: Hilmar Lapp -:- Durham, NC -:- hlapp at drycafe dot net :