[Bioperl-l] Fw: BioPerl at 15 poster from ISMB 2010

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 26 16:22:54 UTC 2010

I've added the PDF version of the BOSC 2010 talk and both the PDF and .ppt versions of the ISMB 2010 BioPerl poster here:

http://www.bioperl.org/DIST/presentations/

Just a warning, the PDF of the poster has copyright notices all over it (I'll post a clean one if it's emailed to me!).

Mark, did you want to make a blog post about these?

chris