[Bioperl-l] Bioperl 1.6

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 18 15:30:20 UTC 2010

Guohong,

1.6.1 PPM doesn't (at least, shouldn't) require BioPerl 1.4 to be installed first.  Make sure the repos are set according to the Windows installation instructions on the BioPerl wiki:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Installing_Bioperl_on_Windows

IIRC the actual order of the PPM repository can be critical (PPM pulls based on highest version, first repo, but sometimes it gets confused).  Just curious but where is the v 1.4 PPM located?  If it is local to our PPM repo I can physically remove it to prevent this from happening.

chris