[Bioperl-l] Merging overlapping Seq Features

Noll, Aaron acn at stowers.org
Thu Feb 18 17:04:57 UTC 2010

Also galaxy has some tools if you download their open source python code.

http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/GetGalaxy

On 2/18/10 10:45 AM, "Cook, Malcolm" <MEC at stowers.org> wrote:

some pointers

http://code.google.com/p/bedtools/
http://genomewiki.ucsc.edu/index.php/Kent_source_utilities such as overlapSelect

Malcolm Cook
Stowers Institute for Medical Research -  Bioinformatics
Kansas City, Missouri  USA