[Bioperl-l] writing GFF3

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 10 13:27:35 UTC 2010

Daniel,

I'm in the process of refactoring Bio::FeatureIO to remove Bio::SeqFeature::Annotated and work with Bio::DB::SeqFeature::Store, which may take a little time (I've started on the gff/gtf stuff already, just need to build the handler for the information and standardize a few things).  I would suggest going with Bio::DB::SeqFeature::Store's memory implementation if the features are few, or you could also try Bio::Tools::GFF.

chris