[Bioperl-l] Mapping Blast results

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Tue Feb 2 19:28:08 UTC 2010

Ah, not readable as in "my eyes can't make anything out" not as in
"the file is corrupted and my image viewing software won't open it."
That's two different things.  Yes, I imagine making the panel taller
would help, but in Bio::Graphics::Panel you don't have direct control
of the panel height.  Instead, you can try changing the value of the
bump parameter.  Try +1 or +2 to see if that helps.  See the perldoc
for Bio::Graphics::Panel for more info.

For converting blast results to GFF, see the bioperl script bp_search2gff.pl.

Scott