[Bioperl-l] [RFC] Interolog::Walk

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Fri Aug 27 07:41:21 UTC 2010

Hi Giuseppe,

On Aug 19, 2010, at 12:45, Giuseppe Gallone wrote:
> Bio::Orthology::InterologMap
> Bio::Orthology::Interolog::Map,

> just in case somebody else finds other interesting applications for the Interolog concept and would like to "plug in" their own contribution. Would this make any sense?

Absolutely. I think either of the above is a good option, and I agree that the second is a little more flexible.

Your POD looks great! Way better than most. Having seen the whole thing now, I think your description is fine as is. And if you have another tutorial and example scripts on top of it, that would really be terrific, above and beyond what most people would expect.

So, time to unleash it on the world! :)

Dave