[Bioperl-l] Add sequence feature

Roy Chaudhuri roy.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:57:27 UTC 2010

Please remember to copy replies to the mailing list.

You can loop over the features in your Bio::Seq object:
for my $feat ($seq->get_SeqFeatures) { # do something }

And once you have found the feature you want to modify, you can add a
tag using something like:
$feat->add_tag_value('note',"this is a note");

When you're finished you can write out the modified sequence object to a
new GenBank file.