[Bioperl-l] Wrapper definitions format standard (was: Bio::Tools::Run::WrapperBase: Capture the command thatis executed?)

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Mon Apr 19 14:41:26 UTC 2010

Sounds like both Galaxy and ACD converters to the underlying CommandExts config
format (built on exported global vars) would be useful and make the system very
flexible; could then import any existing wrapper definitions, and use emboss
acds to make quick BP wrappers on the fly for any emboss program, producing
wrappers with the unified api that CommandExts provides.