[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::WrapperBase: Capture the command thatis executed?

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 19 13:28:21 UTC 2010

Mark,

I think coming up with a cross-Bio* standard for wrappers is a very good idea, and would be worth further discussion here on-list and maybe at BOSC.  Centralizing around Galaxy is a good idea, though we may need to look into embellishing it if it doesn't suit all our needs.

Re: ACD, we essentially have the code for parsing ACD already in bioperl-run (I think Bio::Tools::Run::EMBOSSacd).

chris