[Bioperl-l] GSoC 2010

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Thu Apr 1 17:03:47 UTC 2010

Hi Anil:

On Mar 30, 2010, at 2:24 PM, Anil Lal wrote:

> Please let me know if these projects are still available.

I'm not sure what you mean by that - projects are always available
until the time a student has been accepted for them by Google. Until
then, there is competition between students in any event, whether
among the same project idea, or among different project ideas for the
limited number of student slots an organization gets allocated. Did
you mean whether anyone else so far has expressed interest in those
project ideas?

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp -:- Durham, NC -:- hlapp at drycafe dot net :