[Bioperl-l] Parser: Ace file (Sequence Assembly) in Bioperl

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 18 16:09:26 UTC 2009

Dan,

No, it hasn't made it in.  Currently, the problem is it doesn't have
any tests attached, but that could be easily fixed if anyone wanted to
donate a little time to getting them running.  My hands are a bit full
with other stuff for the release.

We should have some ace files already to go in t/data somewhere if one
were so inclined to do that, BTW  ;>

chris