[Bioperl-l] need help urgently

Neeti Somaiya neetisomaiya at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:29:02 UTC 2009

When I use Bio::DB::EntrezGene and EUtilities, the accession and
sequence that it returns to me for a gene is the second accession
mentioned in the "Genome Reference Consortium Human Build 37 Primary
Assembly". For eg, if we take entrez gene id 3630, the code returns
accession NT_009237.18. But I actually want to take the sequence of
the first accession i.e. NC_000011.9.

Please let me know how I could get that. Any help will be great.

-Neeti
Even my blood says, B positive