[Bioperl-l] need help urgently

Neeti Somaiya neetisomaiya at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 04:52:11 UTC 2009

Ok, so I reinstalled bioperl and was able to run the EUtilities code
for my gene id.
But I am facing two issues :-

1) When I give multiple gene ids, it still returns data of only the
first gene id

2) The script returns the entire entry, and I am not able to figure
out how to just fetch the sequence, and if possible, in FASTA format.
I could not figure it out from the documentation.

Thanks.

-Neeti
Even my blood says, B positive