[Bioperl-l] BioPerl Core 1.6.1 PPM now available

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 13 18:42:56 UTC 2009

Mark,

That might work, though I think that indicates the minimal version,
not requiring a specific version.  Makes me think we should have a
local PPM for SOAP::Lite as well that doesn't ask for this.  One would
think the automated process ActiveState has for building PPMs would
have pointed this out!

chris