[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Panel question

Kevin Brown Kevin.M.Brown at asu.edu
Mon Nov 16 15:49:13 UTC 2009

To really be able to tell if this was a bug, I (and probably the real
devs) would need to see that part of your code and the Blast file that
is having this issue as it could be your callback for color choice vs
the blast object (e.g. your color picker is missing an option that the
data comes in with and so returns with a blank value).