[Bioperl-l] [Gmod-gbrowse] Non-root installation: problem with Module::Builder versions

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Tue May 12 18:50:40 UTC 2009

Neil,

Try setting the environmental variable PERL5LIB:

PERL5LIB

A colon-separated list of directories in which to look for Perl
library files before looking in the standard library and the current
directory. If PERL5LIB is not defined, PERLLIB is used. When running
taint checks (because the script was running setuid or setgid, or the -
T switch was used), neither variable is used. The script should
instead say

     use lib "/my/directory";

Brian O.