[Bioperl-l] Eutilities epost/efetch problem

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue May 12 18:57:32 UTC 2009

Same here (no error).  Just ran the below.

chris

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use warnings;
use Bio::DB::EUtilities;

my @gi_number = qw(
41395563
31618162
81831839
54038971
);

my $gpeptfactory = Bio::DB::EUtilities->new(
         -eutil          => 'epost',
         -db             => 'protein',
         -rettype        => 'gp',
         -retmode        => 'text',
         -tool           => 'VKCDB_Update',
         -email          => 'wgallin at ualberta.ca',
         -id             => \@gi_number,
         -keep_histories => 1);

my $hist = $gpeptfactory->next_cookie || die "Arghh!";

$gpeptfactory->set_parameters(-eutil => 'efetch',
                               -history => $hist);

$gpeptfactory->get_Response(-file => '>test.gb');