[Bioperl-l] Moose [was Re:Other object oddities]

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Mon May 11 16:43:42 UTC 2009

Anybody going to YAPC::NA?  There are some talks about managing
dependencies and using CPAN, could be quite valuable for figuring out
what to do about using modern perl techniques in BioPerl.

http://yapc10.org/yn2009/talk/1985
http://yapc10.org/yn2009/talk/1975

There are probably more.

Rob

--
Robert Buels
Bioinformatics Analyst, Sol Genomics Network
rmb32 at cornell.edu
http://www.sgn.cornell.edu