[Bioperl-l] Solved: bioperl / emboss on windows

yi wang wangyi2412 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 07:32:42 UTC 2009

Thank you very much!

How big a mistake I have made!

I did not even got the emboss actually, but I thought the
bioperl,bioperl-run was enough, because the installed emboss.pm made me
think so. Now, it's clear the bioperl and bioperl-run are just base for
calling bio-perl module and external programs like emboss, but itself does
not contain such things. Emboss.pm is just a handle for calling that emboss
module. How foolish I was!

Thank you for your patient and detailed answer very much!

Best Wishes!

--
和你在一起