[Bioperl-l] bioperl / emboss on windows

Scott Markel SMarkel at accelrys.com
Mon May 4 13:41:06 UTC 2009

Is needle in your path?

Note that needle needs two input sequences, which you don't provide.
You might try invoking embossversion, which takes no inputs.

Scott

Scott Markel, Ph.D.
Principal Bioinformatics Architect  email:  smarkel at accelrys.com
Accelrys (SciTegic R&D)             mobile: +1 858 205 3653
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100      voice:  +1 858 799 5603
San Diego, CA 92121                 fax:    +1 858 799 5222
USA                                 web:    http://www.accelrys.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/smarkel
Vice President, Board of Directors:
    International Society for Computational Biology
Co-chair: ISCB Publications Committee
Associate Editor: PLoS Computational Biology
Editorial Board: Briefings in Bioinformatics