[Bioperl-l] [BioSQL-l] OBF application for Summer of Code has been rejected

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 18 19:08:48 UTC 2009

Hilmar,

The idea was floated on the google SOC list that language-specific
organizations that have been accepted may potentially take
bioinformatics-related  applications.  Specifically, Jonathan Leto
(from The Perl Foundation) indicated that bioinformatics-related
projects using BioPerl might be able to apply through them.  Not sure
about others (Python Software Foundation, etc) but might be worth
checking into.

Any idea on who's been accepted beyond NEScent?

chris