[Bioperl-l] Google Summer of Code: Call for Bio* Volunteers

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Mar 10 04:20:01 UTC 2009

Thanks Josh, appreciate your offer - I added both you and Mark to the
list of mentors on the ideas page I posted in the other email. (Feel
free to hyperlink your name to some kind of home page, or email
address.) If you find one of the project ideas that I hope will start
accumulating soon on the page particularly suited for you to help with
mentoring, feel free to add yourself as a mentor for that idea.

Cheers,

	-hilmar