[Bioperl-l] Fwd: Hackathon tomorrow (I think)

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 24 16:26:22 UTC 2009

1) Any help towards bugzilla fixes would be most welcome.
2) Better GFF3 integration
3) Typed but lightweight seqfeatures
4) Bio::Moose?

I can dedicate more time to the latter two in about a month, but I'll
be tied up until then.  Let me know if anyone needs collab on biomoose
on github; Mark Jensen's already added.

chris