[Bioperl-l] Project Help

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra mauricio at open-bio.org
Tue Jun 9 19:33:18 UTC 2009

Hi Chirag,

The OBF applied for the GSoC 2009 but unfortunately we were not
accepted. However, other organizations/projects made their way into it
and have been kind enough to adopt some of the ideas originally proposed
under the OBF's initiative. I'm Cc'ing this to the BioPerl mailing list
so the people involved with those projects can give you more details.

Regards,
Mauricio.