[Bioperl-l] Next-gen modules

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Wed Jun 17 08:02:11 EDT 2009

Elia--
I say a definite +1; in fact, this sounds like it should be a Hot Topic
(see http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Category:Hot_Topics for some others
you might have missed in your hiatus...). I will create a page that
can be a central point for wish lists, discussion, etc.

There has been much discussion of late about FASTQ
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2009-June/030187.html
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2009-May/029970.html
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2009-May/029911.html
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2009-April/029765.html