[Bioperl-l] Fwd: [Gmod-help] Problem on using berkeleydb

Dave Clements, GMOD Help Desk gmodhelp at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:58:54 UTC 2009

Hi Kazushi,
I can't find this bug reported anywhere else.  Are you using GFF2
(Bio::DB::GFF) or GFF3 (Bio::DB::SeqFeature::Store)?
The Berkeleydb adaptor is part of BioPerl.  I have forwarded your question
to the bioperl list (and to the GBrowse list as well),
Thanks,
Dave C.

--
* Register now for the August GMOD Meeting:
http://gmod.org/wiki/August_2009_GMOD_Meeting