[Bioperl-l] GMAP IO?

Smithies, Russell Russell.Smithies at agresearch.co.nz
Wed Jul 22 20:40:08 UTC 2009

Hi George,
I'll have to admit, I've never used the "-f 9" table format but if you have a parser you're willing to share, I'll give it a go.
Fortunately, GMAP is fairly quick once you have the indices built so I can do a bit of experimenting to find a good compromise.

Thanx for your help,

--Russell

sender immediately.